Windpower 13: New factory for the future
- Projects objective is to promote little and medium-sized wind turbines. Alternatives are set up and weighted by a JERTS-analyses (legal, economic, spatial, technical and social features). In this way on each of these elements strengths, weaknesses, opportunities an threats are identified to come up with a strategy how to promote these small wind turbines most effectively.
- By order of: agency of enterprise
- Research program: New industrial policy
- Period: 2013 - 2015
- AMRP is subcontractor
- Link to the project website
- AMRP assistants: Prof. dr. ir. Greet van Eetvelde, ing. Samuel Van Ackere