Book launch event: opening up the planning landscape14.09.2020
On September 14th the book "opening up the planning landscape. 15 years of Actor-Relational Approaches to Spatial Planning in Flanders, the Netherlands and Beyond" will be festively launched at 17h30 (FOYER NTGent, Sint-Baafsplein 17, Ghent and ONLINE).
The program of the evening:
- Introduction by Peter Davids (AMRP, UGent, editor)
- Panel Discussion moderated by Beitske Boonstra (Erasmus University, Rotterdam, editor) with
- Alan Thierstein (TUM, Munchen)
- Stefano Moroni (Polimi, Milano)
- Gert De Roo (RUG, Groningen)
- A first copy of the book will be handed to George Allaert (emeritus, UGent) by Annelies Staessen (AMRP, UGent, editor)
Do you want to attent the book presentation on september 14th? Sign in using this link before september 10th. If you sign in to attend online you will receive a link in advance to participate.
We closely follow the developments of the situation with COVID-19 both internationally and in Belgium and will adjust the evening to a completely online event if necessary.